- This event has passed.
IN-PERSON SUMMER CAMP ANNOUNCEMENT
Monday, June 1 @ 12:00 am - Tuesday, June 2 @ 6:24 pm
This Summer Junior Chef Stars is working hard and excited to still offer in person Summer Camps to serve our community and valued customers. However, due to the COVID19/ Corona Virus Junior Chef Star’s program has been modified.
Unfortunately, several of our originally scheduled sites are no longer available. While some may be re-opening. Please check our website a daily basis as new camps may become available. Junior Chef Stars is committed to informing you as information becomes readily available.
As always, Junior Chef Stars is committed to the safety and welfare of your children. We are working closely to abide by the CDC & State regulations along with each city’s protocols. If you sign your child up for summer camp, please be advised of some of the guidelines below.
- Summer camps will be limited to 12 children/participants.
– All camps will have one main instructor and one assistant.
– Children may be required to wear gloves and a mask*
- Camp day hours are 9:00 am – 4:00 pm. There will be no pre-care or aftercare.
- All camps will be scheduled for full day camps for 3-4 consecutive weeks this summer.
*Please bare with us as the regulations continue to evolve and some of the guidelines may change prior to camp*